"Young children—even toddlers—are spending more and more time with digital technology. What will it mean for their development?" Read Hanna's cover story for The Atlantic's April 2013 issue. ➜
- mayfieldga Why do you think women are more successful at school than men? We need to understand that ability to learn is not genetic but involves the combination of lower ...
- Steph Why do you think women are more successful at school than men? i'm pretty sure she was being sarcastic there
- Bill Gates Why do you think women are more successful at school than men? You all are so sexist I know a few woman supremacists and they have illogical arguments just like...
- Skarm Why do you think women are more successful at school than men? You are sexist as fuck. Btw not all males have ADHD. How can you assume something like that. It's...
- Anthony Alba Hanna’s TED Talk on the End of Men The whole goal of the powers that be, has been to emasculate the society in every way by transfor...
The Touch-Screen Generation
Hanna on Kathryn Bigelow.
“How highly improbable that, of all the working ➜
Women gain wider access to power
How can it possibly be the “end of men” when there are so few ➜
Are men an endangered species?
It’s not just that women are adapting better to seismic shifts in economy and ➜
Boys on the Side
The hookup culture…is an engine of female progress—one being harnessed and driven by women ➜
- The Touch-Screen Generation