"Young children—even toddlers—are spending more and more time with digital technology. What will it mean for their development?" Read Hanna's cover story for The Atlantic's April 2013 issue. ➜
- mayfieldga Why do you think women are more successful at school than men? I am a special education teacher, I know there are many organic dysfunctions that happen to all o...
- Elizabeth Brody Hanna Rosin vs. David Plotz EOM is a mash of poor scholarship, sexist assumptions, and bad logic. Even at best, more women in...
- Let Why do you think women are more successful at school than men? i need to stop reading this crap before i really do turn into a misogynist. that's all books like...
- Let Why do you think women are more successful at school than men? im on a roll tonight....another thing...has anyone noticed that since women have demanded and pus...
- Let Why do you think women are more successful at school than men? amen lady, good points. and u know, in alot of ways men and women are alike...but at the same tim...
The Touch-Screen Generation
Hanna on Kathryn Bigelow.
“How highly improbable that, of all the working ➜
Women gain wider access to power
How can it possibly be the “end of men” when there are so few ➜
Are men an endangered species?
It’s not just that women are adapting better to seismic shifts in economy and ➜
Boys on the Side
The hookup culture…is an engine of female progress—one being harnessed and driven by women ➜
- The Touch-Screen Generation