"Young children—even toddlers—are spending more and more time with digital technology. What will it mean for their development?" Read Hanna's cover story for The Atlantic's April 2013 issue. ➜
- A guy Hanna’s TED Talk on the End of Men (Continued from previous comment). Sorry, I totally forgot this post and I've been on vacation in...
- just another guy Hanna’s TED Talk on the End of Men As a male who is the sole 'breadwinner' for his family, people assume that I'm this chauvinistic ...
- A guy Hanna’s TED Talk on the End of Men I think you're shooting the messenger here, "snort caine". I don't read Hanna as she's advocating...
- Christine Do you think it’s true that women have more advantages in this economy than men? “One of the great crime stories of the last twenty years, meanwhile, is the dramatic decline of...
- snort caine Hanna’s TED Talk on the End of Men This is disgusting and not "amazing". As women "progress" they will end up feeling less fulfilled...
The Touch-Screen Generation
Hanna on Kathryn Bigelow.
“How highly improbable that, of all the working ➜
Women gain wider access to power
How can it possibly be the “end of men” when there are so few ➜
Are men an endangered species?
It’s not just that women are adapting better to seismic shifts in economy and ➜
Boys on the Side
The hookup culture…is an engine of female progress—one being harnessed and driven by women ➜
- The Touch-Screen Generation