"Young children—even toddlers—are spending more and more time with digital technology. What will it mean for their development?" Read Hanna's cover story for The Atlantic's April 2013 issue. ➜
- snort caine Hanna’s TED Talk on the End of Men This is disgusting and not "amazing". As women "progress" they will end up feeling less fulfilled...
- jocelym46 Do you think it’s true that women have more advantages in this economy than men? I think this book is premature on this issue. Women are a long way from equality in our society. ...
- Jean Hogge Why do you think women are more successful at school than men? Because when many women go back to school they are non-traditional students, meaning they now hav...
- Mom of Great Males Why do you think women are more successful at school than men? Why are girls more successful in school then boys? Schools think boys are a nuisance, a necessary...
- Col_Conran Why do you think women are more successful at school than men? Totally agree, girls are just going for it & can see the rewards for their efforts. Until boy...
The Touch-Screen Generation
Hanna on Kathryn Bigelow.
“How highly improbable that, of all the working ➜
Women gain wider access to power
How can it possibly be the “end of men” when there are so few ➜
Are men an endangered species?
It’s not just that women are adapting better to seismic shifts in economy and ➜
Boys on the Side
The hookup culture…is an engine of female progress—one being harnessed and driven by women ➜
- The Touch-Screen Generation