"Young children—even toddlers—are spending more and more time with digital technology. What will it mean for their development?" Read Hanna's cover story for The Atlantic's April 2013 issue. ➜
- Elizabeth Mathews Why do you think women are more successful at school than men? What's wrong is what's missing, not what's present. That's why it's so hard to see. In the USA a...
- annapurna1 Why do you think women are more successful at school than men? 3 reasons ..single.parent.families...girls are expected to raise a whole family all by themselves...
- Luripompa Do you think it’s true that women have more advantages in this economy than men? Not sure my reply is related to the economy per se, but there is an easy general answer. Women ge...
- Carlie Why do you think women are more successful at school than men? For years women were not allowed to go to school, not hold careers of their desire etc. But withi...
- dicksantorum Why do you think women are more successful at school than men? Ok so women have overtaken men. Be it education or everything else according to this extremist mi...
The Touch-Screen Generation
Hanna on Kathryn Bigelow.
“How highly improbable that, of all the working ➜
Women gain wider access to power
How can it possibly be the “end of men” when there are so few ➜
Are men an endangered species?
It’s not just that women are adapting better to seismic shifts in economy and ➜
Boys on the Side
The hookup culture…is an engine of female progress—one being harnessed and driven by women ➜
- The Touch-Screen Generation